Tea lovers want to have this list inked onto their palms or import into their mobiles for quick reference. It is basically a guide to decadence and deliciousness in beautiful Melbourne.
If you want the very best in High Tea then do visit these places:
· The Windsor –This place is described in one as unforgettable. High Tea at The Windsor includes beginning with a glass of French sparkling and dinners like aristocrats on perfect ribbon sandwiches and a wickedly fond dessert selection.
· Hopetoun Tea Rooms – It is in Melbourne’s absorbing 19th century Block Arcade, Hopetoun Tea Rooms serves lamington slices along with delicious high tea and pinwheel sandwiches.
· Takeaway High Tea - Le Petite Gateau presents a great array of cakes including a divine looking Passionfruit Chocolate Gateau, special tarts, and a brilliant hazelnut praline mud cake to go with your own home grew High tea.
· Park Hyatt - The Park Hyatt offers afternoon tea in which includes tea, scones with vanilla Chantilly and jam, sparkling wine, alluring finger sandwiches and pastries and petit fours.
· Madame Brussels -Simply drop in here for afternoon tea. The menu incorporate items like French cheese plates, chocolate fondue with strawberries and marshmallows and sponge lemon cupcakes with hot pink butter icing. Madame Brussels is charmingly located on level 3 at 59-63 Bourke Street.
There is one thing or the other on this list for all. High Tea is one of the most amiable ways to utilize a leisurely afternoon with friends.